Wednesday, November 25, 2009

*Very* Interesting

Rita…tsk tsk tsk. Don’t worry, my dear. I am more concerned with Missy’s feelings than I am your…fragile…sensibilities. If you do not want to look at your psyche, I won’t look in that very…interesting direction either.

There is enough going on in that direction as is without having to try examining your conflicted libido about me. I do not with to know more.

However, that being said, I would suggest you follow your own counsel and be careful what you put on the world wide web. Especially where Missy could stumble upon it. Especially where you know she reads your blogs. That is, if you do want to rebuild your relationship, like you say you do…

Tsk tsk tsk. You never struck me as someone so…impetuous…nor as someone who could hold their liquor. I would suggest you refrain from that as well.

On a separate topic…are you coming over this weekend for our usual movie night? I know Missy would enjoy seeing you.

~Dominick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominick and his mate, Missy, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas