Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The murders

I see Missy explained about my absence last night. The investigation took a lot longer than I anticipated. I thought I would be finished long before I was. Poor Missy, sitting alone all that time. I regret that she cannot go out. I know she is getting tired of sitting at home. Soon, she will be able to go out. Soon. I am hopeful.

Now, the murders. I do not think they had anything to do with Baethen. they were similar, but not quite his style. There are other’s of his kind out there, it would be too much to hope that they would stay away. Once it was known what happened here, it was bound to draw their eye…and their presence. It is another reason that things must happen soon.

I must talk to Missy and David as soon as possible.

I see Rita has been at it once again. Trust her to twist my words, once again. I see she wants to run an investigation on me. I do not know what she will hope to gain. I have nothing to hide. How much will she be able to honestly find on a vampire of Faerie descent? There are not any paper records. It will be interesting to see. I may just encourage her in this. It may prove entertaining. I see, though, that she also had a stab of conscious this morning. what a shame. I am quite getting used to her biting tongue. I don’t know what I would do with her if she actually became friendly. Though, for Missy’s sake…It would be interesting, to say the least.

~Dominick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominick and his mate, Missy, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas