Saturday, November 7, 2009

The nights are passing…

…a little too fast. I don’t know where they are going. I wish to spend them with Missy, and also her father, but I fear that time is passing us by as we live here. What is happening in the world of the Fae while we while away the time in the world of the mortals?

I would not trade this time for anything, however, the time does pass by…and it does not pass by at the same rate there as it does here. what is happening there while I am so happy here?

What is happening there? Is all well? Or has the influence that Hildy wielded touched all there and planted a rot that will eventually erupt and bring ruin everywhere?

I fear that when we go there for the wedding, we will not be returning to a happy home-homing, the one that I have envisioned in all of my long exile.

We must go soon. But, I cannot bear to take Missy from her home where she spent all of her mortal years. But…we must go soon. I fear what we will find. The Fae are strong, but…I fear for my family…and in turn, I fear for Missy’s family, and my own dear love.

~Dominick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominick and his mate, Missy, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas